Your pet’s home away from home.
- We place pets in spacious and properly sized kennels.
- We have a separate cat room to help minimize their stress and anxiety.
- Our large outdoor play area gives dogs a place to burn off energy.
- Playtime is designated several times throughout the day.
- We’ll give your pet a bath! Come back to freshly washed fur if your trip is longer than a week.
- Royal Canin GI Low Fat is included for dogs.
- Royal Canin Digestive Care is included for cats.
- You’re welcome to bring special food for your pet if they require it.
- Bedding and pillows are washed frequently.
Make sure to bring the right paperwork!
Our boarding services are designed to help you feel at ease about your pet’s stay with us. We want to make any of your time away from home as easy on you both as possible. Our main requirement for keeping your pet with us is they be up-to-date on preventive vaccines. Some core vaccines your pet should have include:
- Rabies booster
For our required vaccine list or to send us copies of your pet’s records from their primary veterinarian, please contact our team today! We’re excited to help you board your pet!
We treat pets like family.
We are available to answer your questions and meet your needs throughout our business day.
Please reach out to us through one of the following means:
Monday: 7:30am – 7:00pm
Tuesday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
(Closed Thursday 12:00pm-1:30pm)
Friday: 7:30am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 2:00pm