Our Granbury Animal Hospital
When you come in to Acton Animal Hospital, your family pet is our top priority. Each furry friend that comes through the doors of our Granbury animal hospital will be given personal attention by our team of skilled veterinarians. We are committed to providing them with compassionate care that’s also convenient and affordable to you. We have a wide array of services available to handle your pet’s medical needs, and are able to personalize their treatment to suit them. Most importantly, our Granbury Animal Hospital goes above and beyond to make sure you’re comfortable with your family pet’s care. We want you to be able to know and understand all the options they have available to them. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have any.
Along with dogs and cats, Acton Animal Hospital also cares for small exotic pets. These include rabbits, ferrets, hedgehogs, guinea pigs, rodents and more. We love all kinds of animals here. Please bring them in to see us soon.
Our Veterinary Services
Our Granbury Animal Hospital provides the following services for all pets:
- Pet exams and vaccinations, which will vary depending on your pet’s age, needs, and lifestyle
- Pet diagnostics, where we use x-rays and our in-house laboratory to give your pet an accurate and timely diagnosis
- Pet dental care, which includes giving them an oral exam, a cleaning under anesthesia, and a discussion with you about brushing their teeth at home
- Pet surgery, where we perform various elective and extensive procedures, including spays and neuters
- SILEO treatment for dogs who have an aversion to loud noises; it’s a gel placed between their cheek and gum to keep them calm
- Pet boarding for both dogs and cats, giving them a safe and fun place to be while you’re away on vacation
- Veterinary care is also provided for your small exotic pets
If you want to bring your pet to Acton Animal Hospital, contact us at 817-326-3400 for an appointment.