Our Granbury Veterinary Hospital
When your furry friends in Granbury need a checkup, there’s no better place for them to be at than Acton Animal Hospital. Our Granbury veterinary hospital strives to provide care that’s compassionate and convenient – not just for your pet, but for you, the owner, as well. We want you to feel absolutely comfortable with the treatment they are receiving, and know every option that’s available to them.
Our Granbury veterinary hospital also takes into consideration your furry friend’s personal needs when formulating a treatment plan. If that’s not enough, we aim to have their care be as affordable as possible.
Acton Animal Hospital doesn’t just take care of dogs and cats. We also care for small exotic pets such as rabbits, ferrets, hedgehogs, guinea pigs, rodents and much more. No matter what kind of family pet you have, we can’t wait to have them here. Please come and visit us soon!
Our Veterinary Services
Our Granbury veterinary hospital provides the following services for all pets:
- Pet exams and vaccinations for furry friends of all ages; the treatment varies depending on their current age and lifestyle
- Pet diagnostics, where we utilize x-rays and an in-house laboratory to help diagnose abnormalities in your family pets
- Pet dental care, including oral exams, teeth cleaning, scaling, and polishing, as well as extractions if they are needed
- Pet surgery, ranging from spays and neuters and other elective and extensive procedures
- SILEO treatment for dogs who have problems with loud noises; it’s a gel that’s inserted between the dog’s cheek and gum and keeps them calm
Acton Animal Hospital also allows dogs and cats to board with us at our facility while you’re on vacation. Cats and dogs stay in separate rooms and all guests are provided with food, water, exercise, and plenty of love. Consider us for your pet’s next vacation.
If you want to bring your pet to Acton Animal Hospital, contact us at 817-326-3400 for an appointment.