Outstanding Granbury Pet Boarding
Are you making plans for your upcoming vacation, but you’re not sure who’ll care for your pet while you’re away? Vacation planning requires making many different decisions; you have to decide where to go, how to get there, and where you’ll stay. You also need to find safe and comfortable accommodations for your pet while you’re gone. If that describes your current situation, then you’re in the right place!
At Acton Animal Hospital, we can provide your pet a home away from home. We started our Granbury pet boarding as a service to our community. We know that pets aren’t just companions; they’re cherished family members. That means you don’t want to leave them just anywhere. Our entire staff is dedicated to providing the very best care and high-quality boarding services to local pets. Taking care of your pet and all their needs is our top priority.
About Our Granbury Pet Boarding Services
We are happy to care for your pet while you’re away. When you use our Granbury pet boarding services, you can be sure that your pet’s every need will be met with personalized care. Some of the benefits include:
- A variety of cage sizes to match your pet’s needs
- Complementary meals (Hill’s Science Diet Sensitive Stomach for dogs and Hill’s Science Diet Optimal Care for cats. You may bring your own pet food if preferred.)
- A large outdoor play and exercise area for our canine guests
- Outside playtime scheduled several times throughout the day
- Complimentary baths for guests boarding for more than a week
- Frequently washed bedding
- A separate boarding area for cats to minimize stress and anxiety levels
Your pet does not need to be a patient at our hospital in order to benefit from our Granbury pet boarding services. You can bring your dog or cat in for boarding as long as they are current on their vaccinations. You just need to have your regular veterinarian e-mail or fax your pet’s vaccination record to us in advance.
If you’d like a list of the vaccinations required at our Granbury pet boarding, please contact us. We can be reached at (817) 326-3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like more information about our animal hospital, staff, or the services we provide, we invite you to look through our website.