Going away and can’t take your pet with you? Enjoy your vacation or business trip with peace of mind knowing your loyal companion is well taken care of at Acton Animal Hospital. We’re pleased to offer pet boarding services in Granbury for patients and non-patients alike. Simply schedule your pet’s boarding with us and bring us an updated vaccination record when you drop them off. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our clients and we’re happy to request records from other veterinarian practices if need be. To make your pet more comfortable staying with us, visit us beforehand.
A Home Away from Home
We have many amenities for your pet while you travel. We know they’re a beloved family member and by using our pet boarding services, your furry friend gets to play while you’re away. Some of the care and attention they’ll receive:
- We place pets in spacious and properly sized kennels.
- We have a separate cat room to help minimize their stress and anxiety.
- Our large outdoor play area gives dogs a place to burn off energy.
- Playtime is designated for several times throughout the day.
- We’ll give your pet a bath! Come back to freshly washed fur if your trip is longer than a week.
- Hills Science Diet Sensitive Stomach is included for dogs.
- Hills Science Diet Optimal Care is included for cats.
- You’re welcome to bring special food for your pet if they require it.
- Bedding and pillows are washed frequently.
Bringing the Right Paperwork
Our boarding services are designed to help you feel at ease about your pet’s stay with us. We want to make any of your time away from home as easy on you both as possible. Our main requirement for keeping your pet with us is they be up-to-date on preventive vaccines. Some core vaccines your pet should have include:
- Rabies booster
For our required vaccine list or to send us copies of your pet’s records from their primary veterinarian, please contact our team today! We’re excited to help you board your pet!